As our salon is preparing for a full makeover and temporarily closing for 2 weeks, we wanted to share an exclusive insight into our plans so you know what to expect for when the doors re-open.
With an ever-growing client waiting list and the opportunity to acquire some additional space at the back of our salon premises, we thought it was now the right time to expand – something that has been on the plans for quite some time!
With some walls to knock down, we all know who was keen for a fresh style whilst the builders are there! Inanch’s eye for architectural design and armed with a strong understanding of what her clients love about the salon, she has sourced the very best materials and statement furniture to reflect the Inanch London name we cherish.
So what will the new salon look like, we hear you ask?
– We will grow to ten styling stations but will still retain the privacy for each client station.
– A separate hair washroom with therapeutic atmosphere including soft space lighting and reclining massage chairs to ensure that we really do get you in the right mood for your hair treatments.
– More space yes, but keeping the intimacy and homely feel.
– Blending the comfort and luxury of your favourite boutique hotel.
– Hints of gold throughout nod to our sister company, Gold Class hair extensions created by our very own Inanch.
– The little details you come to expect will all be there to enhance the in-salon experience. From the best products, services – and, of course, the award wining team plus a few new faces that will make your visit special.
Just a reminder, that we will be closed from 5th to 19th February 2018. You can still get in touch in a couple of ways – call, email, use the Book an Appointment via our website or message us via social media to make your appointments, whilst the salon is under refurbishment.
If you are running low of your favourite hair care treats, then don’t forget to shop online to get them delivered to your door.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our brand new salon – your home away from home.