1) Deep cleaning our salon every day with bleach and antibacterial products including areas that are regularly touched such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and debit/credit card machines.
2) Providing hand sanitisers at reception which both clients and staff will be required to use on arrival.
3) Providing face masks to all clients on arrival (wearing will be compulsory) and face shields for staff whilst working.
4) Staggering client appointments and giving “booking priority” to our loyal / regular clients.
5) Whilst we welcome clients to bring along a friend or relative, we kindly request that clients come on their own to their appointments until further notice.
6) Clients feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of Covid-19 will be requested to re-schedule their appointments.
7) We will be installing screen dividers to separate each styling position to help prevent the spread of airborne germs including Covid-19.
8) All styling positions will be disinfected after each client and all equipment used will be sterilised using our new UV Steriliser units.
9) Our salon will be fitted with a High Efficiency Particulate Air Purifier which is designed to remove up to 99% of airborne pollutants, bacteria and germs.
10) Our traditional cotton towels have now been replaced with biodegradable disposable towels made from 100% natural viscose fibre making them extremely hygienic.
We are hoping to be back in action at some point this month (May 2020). Our telephone lines are now open between 10am-4pm every day. If you would like to go on our Appointment Waiting List please call us on 020 7383 7607 or e-mail us [email protected]. We hope to see you soon and appreciate your co-operation during these challenging times! In the meantime, please stay safe.